About Hakone Shrine（箱根神社）
Hakone Shrine, situated in Kanagawa Prefecture, has been a key power spot in Kanto, walking hand in hand with the history of Mount Hakone's mountain worship.
While Hakone is famous as a hot spring destination, Mount Hakone itself is considered a significant power spot.
Established in the year 757, Hakone Shrine has been revered as "Kantō Sōchinju Hakone Daigongen" for over 1200 years, attracting the faith and devotion of people from all walks of life.
The blessings of Hakone Shrine
- Traffic Safety: A protector for travelers and commuters, ensuring safe journeys.
- Fortune Enhancement: A sacred place believed to bring good luck and open the path to fortune.
- Luck in Competitions: A spiritual supporter for those seeking victory in various challenges and competitions.
Nestled in the scenic landscape of Hakone, the shrine serves as a spiritual center in the Kanto region, providing visitors with a sense of peace and spiritual rejuvenation.
It stands not only as a historical monument but also as a modern-day sanctuary for those seeking blessings in their daily lives.
- Official website (Japanese only): https://hakonejinja.or.jp/
- Address: 80-1 Motohakone, Hakone, Ashigarashimo District, Kanagawa 250-0522