About Kinomiya Shrine（來宮神社）
Located in Atami City, Shizuoka Prefecture, Kinomiya Shrine has been revered since ancient times as the guardian deity of the Atami region, symbolizing fortune and auspiciousness.
The shrine boasts a national natural monument, the "Great Camphor Tree," which is over 2,000 years old and measures approximately 24 meters in girth.
This magnificent natural wonder overwhelms visitors with its majestic presence, leaving a lasting impression.
The shrine, with its rich historical background and natural beauty, offers an ideal setting for tranquility and reflection.
Visitors have a unique opportunity to explore spirituality amidst traditional Japanese culture and nature's embrace.
For those looking to escape the hustle of daily life and rejuvenate their spirit and body, Kinomiya Shrine awaits you.
It stands as a source of prosperity and fulfillment, the spiritual epicenter of Atami, Shizuoka Prefecture.
Kinomiya Shrine is renowned for its blessings, drawing numerous visitors seeking.
The blessings of Kinomiya Shrine
- Abundant Harvests: A guardian deity for farmers desiring bountiful crops and nature's blessings.
- Family Safety: A protective deity for those praying for their family's health and peace.
- Business Prosperity: A benefactor for entrepreneurs aiming for success and growth in their ventures.
- Fulfillment of Various Wishes: A sacred place for those wishing to see their diverse desires come to fruition.
- Official website (Japanese only): https://kinomiya.or.jp/
- Address: 43-1 Nishiyamacho, Atami, Shizuoka 413-0034